Saturday, March 04, 2006

January 26th

Sometimes things just work. I was cutting today and was amazed how a group of scenes I had envisioned cutting together, actually worked quite well.

When working on the script, these scenes were never planned to be intercut. It wasn't until we shot the the first 'video journal' scene in which Danielle talks to the camera, that it struck .

I found the dialogue in that scene a little lengthy. And the subsequent scenes were without any dialogue. So in my head, I had planned on using the video journal dialogue as a sort of voice-over for the of the scenes. Well that was though about 15 weeks ago. I haven't really thought about it since. Well today, I'm cutting those scenes, and the plan worked. I think it keeps the story moving and the visuals interesting. NEAT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

Powered by Blogger