Monday, April 24, 2006

MOTHER SAYS

I just got an email from my Mom. She was giving me the 'virtual wooden spoon' to the hand for being tardy with blog. I didn't even know my mom knew about 'blogs' nevermind knowing about mine. I mean technology and parents are like Florida alligators and visiting Quebecois.... they just don't go together... and when they do, disaster is sure to follow.

Regardless, Mom was right, I have let my Blog go for awhile. See, the process has slowed down a bit as all the audio folks do their work.


Oh, I did get a request from the best looking guy in show biz to run his picture again. And when I say request, I mean blackmail. I guess I will have to reprise the pix from before.
BUT be warned..... for most humans, his manly attractiveness is a like a car accident on the sun... you can't help but look, but it'll ruin you eyes... it's like looking at Jesus. That man would be Mr. Peter Gibson from Tattersall Sound and Picture. He is a few watts away from pure energy. He spearheaded getting "THE CHAIR" into Tattersall for the sound work. On a side note... if I do show Mr. Gibson.... I also have to show Eds' cat again because of legal reasons and I contract I have with Ed. Peter Gibson is the one on the top.... I think.

In THE CHAIR world, I have the visual Effects company going full steam. They are being VERY helpful. And are picture post at Magnetic North is coming along nicely too. They are treating us well.... I don't know why, but they are. There were a few Final Cut Pro mix ups with the video that I guess I can blame on the really lousy asst. editor we had.... me. I was lazy when logging the tapes and by mistake gave some tapes the same names which of course confuses the computer. Also though, Final Cut Pro made a few 'buggy' things happen that need to be fixed. Well the good folks at Mag North are being patient....

There Mom.... you happy...... HAPPY FRIGGING MOTHER"S DAY.... that's all you get.... that and the picture of the pretty flowers and the ability to look at the handsome man above... he's the one on the top... although, his friends often call him a 'bottom' and I don't know why.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

brett, very nice blog.... you are way out there man, you should write a comedy.

oh, say hi to your mom for me, she sounds really cool.

phil

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

Powered by Blogger