Monday, October 29, 2007

The End IS NEAR!!!

So where were we.... oh yeah... I was writing a daily BLOG, that turned into a weekly BLOG that slipped and evolved into a monthly BLOG and perhaps now a semi annual. BLOG.... yeah sorry about that.... but there hasn't been anything to report of late...


Okay.... there are a few good tidbits of info... THE CHAIR won BEST FEATURE at SHRIEKFEST in Los Angeles and won BEST HORROR at another in the same weekend. Some nice Kudos for our little movie.

Now, we are in the midst of trying to finalize the selling of the movie.... so that awaits....

There you have it.... be patient, as it may be a few weeks or months until the next BLOG....

Thanks for checking in.

7 Comments:

Blogger 1FatSpaz said...

Excellent, CONGRATULATIONS! next step, screen it in the UK? C'MON!!!

7:29 AM  
Blogger Brett Sullivan said...

Heck... I would LOVE to screen in the U.K. But we have to be invited to a festival and/or get theatrical distribution there....

Only time will tell....

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a DVX100B and am curious to know the film-look process you used. Do you have a personal web site, or how can I contact you?

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a DVX100B and am curious to know the film-look process you used. Do you have a personal web site, or how can I contact you?

8:13 PM  
Blogger Brett Sullivan said...

Hey Anonymous....

Email me at cleverorgue@gmail.com and we can communicate....

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, i knew a horse hadn't falled on your head, instantly killing you, thats what one guy told me!

12:51 AM  
Blogger Brett Sullivan said...

to the person wanting DVX-100 info, end a comment with your email address, I won't publish your address, but I will send you a private email.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

Powered by Blogger