Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I SUCK

Hey Y'ALL;

Okay, I just realised it has almost been a month since my last post. This blog started out as a daily thing... now it's just not. Mainly because achieved on THE CHAIR has been limited... okay, actually NIL until the end of August. We are waiting on visual effects, a VERY time consuming process, and we have a few more days of mix at the end of the month... oh, and some colour correct fixes too. Then it is done. Yip-%*&^$-eee.

Thanks to all that voiced their opinions about our name. It seems "THE CHAIR" beat out "HUSH". So in my opinion, I agreed with most comments and think "THE CHAIR" is a better title. Have a read of the comments on the last post to get a sense of the comments.

We, the Producers and myself, have decided that NOBODY will see the film until it is FINAL. You only get ONE chance at a FIRST impression, so I believe it better be the BEST it can be. So when it is done, we will send it out to various companies etc and then sell this film.

When that process starts, I'm sure I'll have to write about. Until then, keep the questions coming.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FIRST COMMENT!! (i think)

so at the end of august will there be a trailer?
Also, what are your favourite asian horror movies?

9:06 PM  
Blogger Brett Sullivan said...

They will be NO trailer at the end of August.... it still won't quite be done yet.... even when it is done... the trailer may have to wait until after we get a distributor.... they can cut a wicked trailer for their market.... that is their specialty....

As for my favourite horror movies.... The Eye, Big Momma's House 2, The Original Pulse... but my Favourite Asian semi horror/sci fi/comedy by far has been "Save the GREEN PLANET". I thought it was fresh and incerdibly entertaining... in fact, it was the catalyst for one of my projects, AREA 50. A great film... SAVE THE GREEN PLANET... its weird and wonderful... not 100% sure I could call it a horror though...

Thanks for the questions Graham

Brett

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, it's six weeks later...
Any news?

7:21 PM  
Blogger TINA said...

Hi...just wondering if you are Brett Sullivan from boston? Probaly not, but he was also a filmaker, and I lost touch so long ago...and have been trying to find him since...and as you know...your name isn't that original..well, mine isn't either...
anyways, good luck, wonder if your films will show in Brasil...
Tina Aguirre

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

Powered by Blogger