Friday, May 19, 2006

Guest Blog - Matt Roher - Sound Recordist

Hello...

Silently I sit, waiting... watching... Our two heros work fervently at the helm of what appears to be the bridge of the star ship enterprise. Under the unwaivering instruction of Mr. Brett Sullivan and his team (Doug and Michael), Eric and Kirk are beginning to ignite smoke under their fingers working the controls to solve the mysteries of files gone AWOL. Alas, solutions are found, more work is to be done. The team pushes on.

It's truely humbling being able to sit in on a project nearing it's final hours of complettion. Looking back in my mind to the first day of shooting, I fell silent when Doug asked me,

"So what do you think?"

Though usually articulate, I was barely able to mummer a "wow" before nodding my head with a smile of approval. At a quarter after 10, our night has just begun. There was talk of dinner, but I hope they wait. We're right in the middle of the good part. No I'm not telling which that is, you'll have to see it. Back to work... ...Wow

-Matt Roher

ps. Bosmat says Hi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

Powered by Blogger