Saturday, May 05, 2007

Pumping the Midgets

Well.. the F%#$#^& is finally done and NOW screened for cast and crew.

Last week we had a fantastic viewing for all those that were instrumental in THE CHAIR's completion. I'm not a person that can take compliments very well.... I'm skeptical...I try to be gracious, but I'm not sure people would tell me to my face .... however, after the film... MANY of the audience were genuinely impressed.... And even me... a very harsh critic of film in general, really enjoy the film....

Yes, I'm biased... but I like it. I sat at the back of the screening and have moments of horror, not because its a horror movie, but waiting to see/sense the audience reaction...

But it went AWESOME....

Now we are submitting to festivals, and then try to sell the F%#$#^&... and then.... and only then, as my partners and I are keen on expressing.... then we can 'pump the midgets for information'...

You know, its been so long that Doug, Michael and I have been using that expression, I forgot its origin... but if there is one thing I know in this world... you do NOT want, under any circumstances, be prematurely 'pumping the midgets for information'

And to graham of the internet.... the biggest 'pain in the ass' but the loyalest of readers and fans... THANKS for pushing and prodding... this post is for you....

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really hope it gets good uk distribution, i madly wanted to see Ginger Snaps Unleashed at the cinema, actually i even applied for free premiere tickets in canada, although even if i did get them, i doubt i coulda gone, but you know, i can pretend. hopefully it'll get international theatrical released, Ginger Snaps Unleashed should have, the first two Ginger Snaps films are both good in different ways, but the second just has this awesomely, intensely dark mood to it, the ending is a killer when you see it for the first time, i went a bit buzzurk on that joydrop song for a while after i saw it. You know, listening to it was sorta like watching the film, uh well yeh, in a way, i dunno. Thanks for the post dedication! I will continue to be a pain in the ass until i see THE CHAIR, and then maybe even afterwards! :D

10:52 PM  
Blogger Brett Sullivan said...

Wow....

Flattery will get you EVERYWHERE...

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've still got the PDF file for the Ginger Snaps Unleashed poster, the big one (37x28 inch), not the small version that was on the official site, i think Joel or Kim gave it me (ginger-snaps.com/ginger-snaps.de). Just mailing him now to take some really bad gifs i made off the site, man oh man, they are BAAAAAAAAD, it physically hurts to watch them, well, at least three of them. lol, jeez, they're really really bad.

Hmm.. will flattery get a 30 second teaser trailer online within the next two months?
Cos i'bin meaning to say ur new hairdo looks the part.

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've decided that Styx 'Come Sail Away' is the best song ever written.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Brett Sullivan said...

You are ignorantly forgetting "Popcorn" by Hot Butter....

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

COME SAIL AWAY! COME SAIL AWAY! COME SAIL AWAY WITH ME!!

This song always reminds me of Freaks and Geeks.

p.s- You're neglegting your myspace account!

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm featured in may 12th's Infinite Monkeyz comic strip!! yeha!!! It's not up till tommorow, but i have it already...

Check it out...

Graham Of The Internet, Infinite Monkeyz Comic!!

2:00 PM  
Blogger Brett Sullivan said...

Ha Ha .... funny.... looks EXACTLY like you.

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lolz, i love my infinite monkeyz style cartoon guy. I hope my 'Britney Spears riding over your face with a bicycle' line doesn't catch on, i like being the only person that says that.

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEHA!! May 13th!! EETS MAR BURFDEY!

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Bookmark this blog and check back daily for director Brett Sullivan's (Ginger Snaps: Unleashed) daily blog"

Lol, that's a total scam!

See i'd be happy even if you just blogged what you had for lunch, maybe included a picture of it too, yeh yeh, no wait... like a series of pcitures show you eat the food from when it's all there, to when it's totally gone off your plate, or perhaps an animated gif showing the process, ya know, you should start a YouTube video blog.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

Powered by Blogger