Thursday, September 21, 2006

I'm Not Here

Hey' Y'all

Just a quick little blog today to update what the hell is going on with THE CHAIR. Well NOT much at the moment.....

The sound is totally done and KICKS-ASS.

The crew at Tattersall did a great job.... as did composer Swinghammer.

Now we are just waiting for the visual effects shots from CORE... once they are approved the shots need to be cut into the main film and colour corrected....

THEN the move is done and we can begin to show it.... YIPPEE....

But the main reason THE CHAIR has slowed down is that I'm not on Canada at the moment... I'm in London working on another film...

I'm totally digging it here.... so much history and cosmopolitan action.... it's FANTASTIC albeit possibly expensive.... I wouldn't really know as the places I am working and the people I am working with keep picking up the tab... SWEE-EE-EE-T

So I'll be home near the beginning of October and hopefully we can finish this film....

Cheerio

Brett

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

london woo hoo! only been there once and i spent my entire time on an old boat doing roleplay, cool your in the uk though

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brett,
I'm starving for more news about The Chair. What's up? When can I see it? Please blog soon,
Annonymous

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

watched GS2 last night with my brother, who liked it a lot, and he claims not to like the first film, althoguh i think he only said that to tick me off cos he knew how much i liked it before i showed it him.

6:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brett,
update your blog please... we're all very excited but have no date to get excited about... help.

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UPDATE!!! It's driving me mad!!!!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

Powered by Blogger