Sunday, June 08, 2008

LATE UPDATE

This is our Trailer for THE CHAIR

Well... I know it has been a LLLLOOOOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG time since my last update.... so let's see what is new....
  1. THE CHAIR is now out on DVD from Lion's Gate
  2. The film has appeared in many festivals worldwide
  3. It has won MANY awards and nominations including;
  • Best Feature at Shriekfest in L.A.
  • Best Feature at Winnipeg International Film Festival
  • Best Director at Canadian Filmmakers Festival
Just to name a few.... this little movie-film-project is kicking-ass whereever it plays... I'm very proud.
There are also a bunch of great reviews about;

As well there are interviews with me scattered about from various sources....
Well that's about it.... well that and the fact that we are entertaining the idea of a CHAIR II...
or as we are playfully calling it... the SOFA KING HORROR FILM.... say it fast and it will make sense...
As always, I look forward to any comments and questions...



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only just found out it was released may 27th!! Though it's out on R2 DVD in two weeks so i'm gonna wait for that version, jeez, how long have i waited to see this!? Wish i could have seen it on the big screen though, ah well, according to amazon the uk version is out august 18th! YAY!

5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome movie, completely different to what i was expecting.. had to special order it though, there wasn't a single copy in all of halifax, bradford OR Leeds!! I think i like the UK DVD cover best too, it shows the ACTUAL Chair in the film.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Brett Sullivan said...

c'mon graham... after all this time... I expected a more detailed review... good or bad....

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Brett!
I've admired your work for a while now. Awesome stuff! And I know my horror.
Am a transplant Canuck - LA actress workin'da horror genre.
I have 3 indie features coming out in the next year, check out clips at janettracykeijser.me
I would love to work with you on your next: "Crowe's Resurrection".

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

Powered by Blogger