Wednesday, March 08, 2006

March 8

Hey, Michael Capellupo, writer/co-producer here. It is with a heavy heart that I must tell you that producer Doug Patterson and I were forced to remove Brett from the film for violating the morality clause in his contract. It seems the cops found him in a motel with three albino carnies, two bottles of Jack Daniels and a basket of dead bunnies. Got your attention. Good. Just f**king around.
Right now, Brett and Kiarash (DOP) are shooting some pick-up shots (exteriors of the house) with DVX-100, super8 and 16mm. All in all, I'm very pleased with the cut, but as Brett told you, the real test will come next week when we screen the flick for "industry professionals." As the writer, I'm hoping that the story holds up and people leave thinking that it was a fun, scary ride Anyway, I should sign off and make sure Brett's didn't run off with the albino carnies.
MC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

Powered by Blogger