Saturday, March 04, 2006

February 21st

I have been putting up with technical issues for awhile now. Every now and then, at random, I'm getting black frames on my playback monitor. Kind of like dropouts, but not on the actual media. I'm pretty good with the techie stuff, but this one has me baffled. I can hook up a Video tape thing-a-ma-jig no problem. And this whole interweb, I think I have a handle on.

I know the issue with the black frames is probably some interface withthe firewire drives or the DV deck or perhaps the carburetor. I have tolerated it up to now. But as I get into actually feeling the pace of the movie and judging the overall film, it's now driving me crazy.AAARRRGGGHHHH. Not only that, but I'm spending time trying to fix this issue that could be spent editing. Did I say AAARRRGGGHHH yet?

If anyone knows why, please let me know. Maybe the fuel injectors plugged or the spark plugs need to be cleaned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

Powered by Blogger