Sunday, March 19, 2006

Happy Saint Patty's Day



Dudes;

Hope you are doing well. It's Sunday, and I'm in the edit suite..... gotta try to get as much done as possible to get locked and then give our fabulous sound team the time they need to meet our mix date. Also, our composer, the groovy Kurt Swinghammer, needs time to let his imagination 'cook' up some themes and soundscapes.

I'm getting ruthless trying to lose time from the first act.... it's tough. I could possibly lose some 'creepy' scenes, but we're making a horror, and I think those should stay. What say you kind blog reader.... a quicker act and faster pace... OR more creepy moments.

On my way in this morning, I detoured to see the marshalling area for the St. Patty's Day Parade. I know my last name is Sullivan, nut to be honest, I have never felt a STRONG pull to heritage....except Canada. But I do have a passion for the parade, Santa Claus, Easter, Circus... I guess all the performers bring me closer to my carny days. And c'mon, who doesn't love the leprechaun... those mischievous little imps.... I guess they kinda remind me of myself.

I read an interesting quote the other day... it made me laugh...

"I'm not really the nostalgic type anymore, but man, there were great times when I was."

Brett

PS - Stay the F^$%* away from my pot o gold you bastards

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

Powered by Blogger