Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Retort


Well... the blog from yesterday is actually based on true events... as recalled by producer Doug Patterson. However, I feel I must set the record straight on a few things...

1 - I do NOT say "right" that frequently.... right

2 - I NEVER thought we could light the grave site with a flashlight.... it was a lantern (eventually it turned into a huge deal with lights being screwed high up into tree trunks) and my intentions were pure.

3 - Yes, I do eat many different types of cereal straight from the bag.... but it was probably 'BROWN SUGER' Mini Wheats

4 - The Thursday Night Poker Club is full of honourable men. Rod the Hammer would never put the kibash on me.... would he?

5 - Kiarash, the DP, did indeed break the flashlight, but it was before shooting.

Okay... that's all squared away.

Tonight we are having our first 'audience' screening. So tomorrow, I should have a good idea of what is working in the film and what is not. It's always a stressful screening, the first one, as you could learn that audience drastically doesn't understand something and it could be a real pain to fix. We'll see.

I'll report back tomorrow.... Oh the humanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

Powered by Blogger