Thursday, March 16, 2006

March 16 - POST SCREENING



So the screening was last night. Some really good comments were brought forth.... which I will get to. For me, I sat in the front row and had many thoughts go thru my head;

1 - It's kinda dark.... is it the projector, or the vignette I added on in the suite.
2 - The actors look good, attractive, hot... that's a definite plus... performances are good
3 - I shoulda ate before the screening
4 - Too many establishing shots(which is funny, cuz in a previous blog, I complained there weren't enough. I gotta lose some of those.
5 - A lot of scary/creepy things happen... the most important thing.
6 - Some good gross out moments that the audience reacted to.... SWEET

The comments from the audience of about 15, were varied in everything from font choices to performance notes. I will try to address all the notes, whether I agree or not. That way I can see, not just judge, the comment. Immediately dismissing a comment or suggestion is easy if you think otherwise, but it may spark a better idea, or it may actually work better in reality than the way you picture it in your head. So today, I started to address the comments. Some easy ones, some hard ones. Also, I think I will have to lose some of my 'beloved' shots. C'est la vie.

The film played at 96 minutes... I really must be ruthless and lose 5 minutes from the first 30. It's gonna hurt and I may actually cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Hit Counter
Free Web Counter

Powered by Blogger